Fire Pit Safety Instructions
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL SAFETY WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS. FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN PROPERTY DAMAGE, SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
Outdoor use only. Never use in enclosed area. Use in unventilated areas will endanger your life.
- Do not use any fire pit unit on or near combustible surfaces or structures such as wood decks, dry leaves or grass, vinyl or wood siding, etc.
- Keep away from house, garage, balconies, or overhangs.
- Metal surfaces will become extremely hot during use.
- Always use caution when handling Spark Screen and Screen Lifting Tool. Failure to wear flame-retardant, protective gloves while handling steel parts may lead to serious burns and injury. Use on level, non-combustible surface only.
- Keep away from all combustible materials including gasoline and other flammable liquids and vapors.
- Never use flammable accelerants, such as: gasoline, alcohol, paint thinners, kerosene, etc. to start a fire. Serious injury or property damage could result.
- Avoid using during dry or windy conditions. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not overfill or use to burn leaves or trash. Exercise the same care you would with an open fire.
- Never leave unit unattended while hot or in use. Completely extinguish fire before leaving.
- Ashes can remain hot for a long time after fire is extinguished. Dispose of cold ashes properly.
- Any modification of the unit is prohibited and will void product warranty.
- Contact local authorities regarding possible burn restrictions before using product.